The current problems include:
- The back area is missing several portions of ceiling thanks to water damage. To wit, that I was standing UNDER said portion of ceiling when it collapsed.
- The back side-room is missing about half of it's ceiling. Thankfully that room was pretty much totalled to begin with, and so was never used anyway.
- My room leaks down the far wall a little bit, but that's just due to a few broken tiles
- The kitchen hot-water is broken/dodgy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
- The spa's motor is broken, but that's not exactly major.
- The spa's hot water has been flowing pretty much non-stop for the last week. It won't turn off.
And now, tonights installment, staring Malcolm McDowell: "Water and Power"
To wit, due to massive condensation in the rear bathroom (due to the steam from the running tap), it appears turning on the light in that room now trips the breaker and kills all the lights in the house. Yippie. I'm going to try and get the tap fixed tommorrow, it's getting a little ridiculous.
Ian, can I borrow your copy of Tank Girl for a few hours sometime? I want to make a copy :)